Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Good News

01/25/10



So today is commissary again... God damn these people can't stick to a schedule what so ever! I didn't need anything really, but I picked up a radio, advil, a watch (not to dwell on time, but for exercise purposes), some trail mix, and a much needed dictionary. I was recently reminded how bad my spelling is without the aid of spell check. Atrocious was the adjective used, if I remember correctly. ;)



Anyway, after commissary I got to see the councilor. When I entered her office, I asked where I was on the list of transfers. She looks up my number, then pauses, staring at my small bag of commissary loot. She grins and says, 'Why did you buy all that? Commissary at the camp is ten times better than here. Your going over there tomorrow.'



Holy shit, I am finally going to camp. Away from the depressing 20 hours of lock down, lack of interesting reading material, and lousy food. I can call later in the day and more often, email too, find out about various jobs/programs available, and start exercising. There are aspects of camp I am certain not to like, but you gotta take the good with the bad. I definitely should be able to watch the Superbowl uninterrupted. I'll root for the underdog Saints, but I am certain that the Colts will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your two cents here.