Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Post & Last Post

So I am going to prison on Tuesday, January 12th for a 13 month sentence. These past 9 months have been surreal. I have never been caught up in the legal system, and hope to never experience it again. However, these past months have really opened my eyes to who I can trust and rely on and who were just hanging around to gain something for themselves. It's sad that it takes such an event to shake loose the pebbles from within your circle. The upside is you are only left with strong, solid rocks you can depend on. I take comfort in knowing I will return to a circle friends who love and support me as I will always do for them.

I will email about my experiences during this time to a friend and she will post it on this blog. Nothing is 100%, but this is the plan for now. I hope my friends will visit this as a way to see what I am doing. Although a year isn't long while your doing your own thing, it will feel like an eternity to someone who is at the mercy of an institution.

I look forward to seeing everyone again soon...ish.

A special thanks to ghetto-licious for taking on the task of managing this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Bro! I hope your having fun right now.. being it your last night of sudo freedom! Ill come visit.

    keep your head up! What dosnt kill ya only makes you stronger.

    love & light

    Iam

    ReplyDelete

your two cents here.