Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here I go

Well, we drove up to the entrance, but being so early we went back into town. Population is around 5 thousand so you can imagine how shitty this place is. No steak lunch as I am just too nervous to feel hungry. Despite that, I am sipping on a hefeweizen at the Sheridan Pizza Company and will try and eat a slice. Signal is weak here and my phone probably won't transmit this until it reaches Portland on the way back to my brothers place. I will check in early as my brother has a long drive home. I would love to postpone this for any extra minutes I can, but what's the use. The least I can do is get him out of here early. I am grateful for family being with for this portion and that I got to see my sister and her family on the journey down.

Well, not much more to say except thanks to everyone for their love and support. Talk to y'all later.