Friday, March 5, 2010

Wanna send me stuff?

This is the Western Union Quick Collect form with all the relevant information on how to put money on my books.






To send me books, magazines, or letters, use this address.



Geoffrey Dodd 39244-086

Federal Prison Camp

PO BOX 6000

Sheridan, OR 97378



If you want to mail books, send no more than three at a time, in the smallest box possible. Mark the package 'BOP APPROVED BOOKS' if you are sending them in yourself. Otherwise, you can have any online book store send them directly to me at the above address. Letters can be sent there too, but email is fine by me. If you were to send magazines, same thing applies, just mark them 'BOP APPROVED MAGAZINES', send no more than 4 at a time, in a large envelope only, and no nudey stuff. Not that I don't want them, just that I can't have them. Also, no MMA or fighting magazines. They even took away SPIKE TV so we couldn't watch the UFC fights...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your two cents here.